Seminar : Data Strategy and Organizational Innovation
as of 08:45
Thanks to this training, you will discover how Data Thinking and Artificial Intelligence can help you build an effective data culture within your organisation.
This seminar is organised by the HEC Executive School and the HEC Digital Lab.
- 08:45 Welcoming the participants
- 09:00 Theoretical introduction: Artificial intelligence and its main uses in 2021. Mapping in the sectors of industry, services, telecoms and energy. Presentation of data innovative landscape based on two concrete cases.
- 10:45 Theory: The skills, organizations and processes to add value to your data. Data thinking, a methodology for identifying opportunities and aligning the skills of your organisation to add value to your data.
- 14:00 Case study: Integrating AI into your company. Organizational transformation or disruption? Part 1: Identification of the roles, functions and responsibilities needed in your organisation based on the "persona" methodology.
- 15:30 Part 2: Setting up the organizational components and business processes of your new organization.
- 17:00 Presentation of the two solutions: transformation or disruption of the organization?
- 17:30 End of the seminar
Morgane VATINTransformation Success Manager // Micropole
Muriel HURIOTDirectrice de la transformation et de l’expérience clients // Micropole
Morgane Vatin, Transformation Success Manager at Micropole, an international consulting and technology group. Morgane is a Lego Serious Play® facilitator and is passionate about innovation methods and organizational transformation.
Muriel Huriot, Director of Transformation and Customer Experience at Micropole. Her career in strategy and business consulting firms has enabled her to lead numerous transformation programmes for major international groups in the services and industry sectors. Muriel is the initiator of the Data Thinking method, which combines Design Thinking techniques with data expertise.
For more information on the seminar, visit the HEC Executive School’s website.