Seminar : Data Strategy and Organizational Innovation
as of 08:30
Thanks to this training, you will discover how Data Thinking® and Artificial Intelligence can help you build an effective data culture within your organisation.
This seminar is organised by the HEC Liège Executive Education and the HEC Digital Lab.
- 08:30 DAY 1 - Welcoming the participants
- 09:00 Session presentation and Ice breaker: ▶ Landscape on the state of the art of Data usages in industries. ▶ How can businesses reappropriate data through usage, expression of their needs and use of their data? needs and the use of their data?
- 10:45 CoreProcess DataThinking presentation (1/3) - Phase 1. How to share the vision and mission of data in the business strategy?
- 14:00 CoreProcess DataThinking presentation (2/3) - Phase 2. How to define a real framework for data to serve the opportunities and ambitions of the company? - Phase 3. How to build an organization that guarantees the realization of the company's ambitions? the company?"
- 15:30 CoreProcess DataThinking presentation (3/3) - Phase 4. How to ensure a change management with involved employees and contributor to the roadmap? - Phase 5. How to align ambitions with the technical challenges of architecture and data governance? and data governance?
- 17:00 Summary of the day's main learnings
- 09:00 DAY 2 - After having established the fundamentals of the data strategy and its implementation (1st day), you will exercise concretely on the cycle of the 4 steps of Data Thinking® that you will put into practice in particular within the framework of a session of innovative landscape and workshops. Introduction to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- 10:45 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Worksho - Objectives: Define how data serves business strategy.
- 14:00 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Workshop - Objectives: Identify the means necessary to serve the company's data strategy.
- 15:30 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Workshop - Objectives: Arbitrate decision making.
- 17:00 Closing exchanges and debriefing of the session.
Muriel HURIOTDirector of Transformation and Customer Experience // Micropole
Jérôme CANNAFERINAConsultant // Micropole
Jérôme Cannaferina has been accompanying companies in their transformation and innovation projects for more than 20 years. His expertise is focused on digital and data issues and their systemic impacts on on Process, Product, People and Planet. Since 2021, he has been a certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitator.
Muriel Huriot, Director of Transformation and Customer Experience at Micropole. Her career in strategy and business consulting firms has enabled her to lead numerous transformation programmes for major international groups in the services and industry sectors. Muriel is the initiator of the Data Thinking method, which combines Design Thinking techniques with data expertise.
For more information on the seminar, visit the HEC Executive School’s website.