Processing of personal data of visitors and users of this site
Personal data collected in the context of the services offered on the digitallab.be website are processed in accordance with the “GDPR” regulation in force (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
The controller is HEC Liège Management School – Université de Liège.
The data you transmit to us when using a feature or service on the site is treated differently depending on the purpose of the communication. Your data is always treated confidentially.
The processing concerns only the data that you choose to transmit to us by e-mail, via the contact form or via the GDPR request form. The processing aims to respond to your request and makes it possible to assess the adequacy between the service offered and the requests made. The data is only transmitted to the persons under the authority of HEC Digital Lab in charge of managing your request. If necessary to respond to your request, your data may be transferred to authorised persons of HEC Digital Lab or HEC Liege.
The processing is based on your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
We draw your attention to the fact that, in the case of withdrawal of consent, the processing already carried out and the needs relating to the assessment of the adequacy between the service offered and the requests made are in no way prejudiced.
Data shall be kept for as long as necessary to process the request and to assess the adequacy of the service offered and the requests made.
Rights of the data subjects
As provided for in the GDPR (Art. 15 to 23), each person concerned by the processing of data may, by proving his or her identity, exercise a number of rights:
- to obtain, free of charge, a copy of the personal data concerning him or her processed by ULiège and, where applicable, any available information on their purpose, origin and destination;
- to obtain, free of charge, the rectification of any inaccurate personal data relating to him or her and to have incomplete data completed;
- to obtain, subject to the conditions provided for by the regulations (see below) and free of charge, the erasure of personal data concerning him or her;
- to obtain, subject to the conditions provided for by the regulations and free of charge, the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or her;
- to obtain, free of charge, the portability of the personal data concerning him or her and that he or she has provided to the University, i.e. to receive, free of charge, the data in a structured format commonly used, provided that the processing is based on consent or a contract and that it is carried out by means of automated processes;
- to object, subject to the conditions provided for by the regulations and free of charge, for reasons relating to its particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning it;
- to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/, email@example.com).
Université de Liège
M. le Délégué à la protection des données,
Bât. B9 Cellule “GDPR”,
Quartier Village 3,
Boulevard de Colonster 2,
4000 Liège, Belgique.
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to navigation on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
The following cookies are used on the site:
- _dc_gtm (for traffic analysis): expire after 2 years;
- _ga (for traffic analysis): expire after 2 years;
- _gid (for traffic analysis): expire after 24 hours;
These cookies are optional. They are therefore subject to the user’s consent. During the initial connection, the user is asked to indicate his choice as to these. This choice is then saved for the specified period.