HEC Digital Lab Virtual Event 2021
The HEC Digital Lab is pleased to invite you to its 2021 virtual event, which will focus on a topic at the core of its activities: “Industry 4.0: Challenges and Perspectives”
- Discover the HEC Digital Lab’s initiatives in terms of Industry 4.0.
- Let yourself be inspired by Henrik von Scheel, world-renowned speaker, best known as the originator and vanguard of Industry 4.0 (talk: Demystify the 4th Industrial Revolution with the originator*).
- Listen to the main Walloon “Industry of the Future” stakeholders: Willy Borsus – Vice-President of Wallonia and Minister for Digital, Bernard Delvaux – CEO Sonaca, Olivier de Wasseige – DG Union Wallonne des entreprises, Sébastien Durieux – Vice-President SRIW, Benoît Hucq – Director Agence du Numérique, Jean-Luc Maurange – CEO John Cockerill).
- Discover the new certificate in Digital Transformation in collaboration with HEC Liège Executive Education, and more specifically the Industry 4.0 thematic training provided by Dorothée Kohler and Jean-Daniel Weisz.
- 18:00 Opening
- 18:30 Beginning of the Event
- 20:30 End of the event
Henrik VON SCHEELIndustry 4.0 Originator
Willy BORSUSVice-President of Wallonia, Minister for Digital
Bernard DELVAUXCEO Sonaca
Olivier DE WASSEIGEAdministrateur délégué UWE
Sébastien DURIEUXVice-President SRIW
Benoît HUCQDirecteur Agence du Numérique
Jean-Luc MAURANGECEO John Cockerill
Dorothée KOHLERFounder Kohler C&C
Jean-Daniel WEISZPartner Kohler C&C
Sandra DELFORGEDirector Corporate Relations HEC Liège
Wilfried NIESSENGeneral Director & Dean HEC Liège
Sylvie-Anne PIETTEDirector HEC Liège Executive Education
Free event – registration required. A link to access the virtual event will be provided upon registration.
*Keynote speech by Henrik von Scheel: “Demystify the 4th Industrial Revolution with the originator”
Welcome to the most disruptive period in human history. We live today in a world of radically changes, called the 4th Industrial Revolution, which fundamentally alters every aspect of our lives, business, economy, environment and society. Yet it remains poorly understood. Move beyond the hype and get the latest insight and practical advise from the originator himself.