Seminar: The Impact of Digital on the Finance Function
as of 09:00
At the heart of every organization, the finance function has a key role to play in ensuring the success of a digital transformation. This training session will present the new opportunities and challenges associated with digitalization in the different aspects of corporate financial management. The goal will be to share tools and techniques to successfully manage the digital transformation of your company’s finance function, while providing an overview of future opportunities for innovation in this area.
This seminar is organised by HEC Liège Executive Education and the HEC Digital Lab.
- 09:00 Introduction: New expectations for the finance function // Analysis grid for your company's finance function
- 09:30 Overview of best practices for the use of digital in financial process management: ▶ Transactional processes (purchase and sale chain, closing and financial reporting) ▶ Planning, budgeting and performance management ▶ Risk management, governance and compliance. Presentation of case studies for each process.
- 13:00 ERP at the core of financial management. The opportunities offered by the new generation of ERP.
- 14:00 Tomorrow's Finance: Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
- 15:15 The new skills required in the finance function
- 16:30 Elaboration of the digital transformation plan of the finance function
- 17:30 Conclusion
Philippe BERNARDIFinancial Controller // 3B Fibreglass
For more information, visit the HEC Liège Executive Education website.