Seminar : Data Strategy and Organizational Innovation
as of 08:45
Thanks to this training course, you will discover how Data Thinking® can help you build an effective data culture within your organisation.
This seminar is organised by HEC Liège Executive Education and the Digital Lab.
- 09:00 DAY 1 - Welcome and introduction to the session and role-playing.
- 09:45 Theoretical introduction: data-driven strategy (examples, typology, success criteria and company capabilities). Presentation of an innovative data landscape based on case studies. Matrix for building a data-driven strategy.
- 11:00 Theory: The steps involved in implementing a data-driven strategy: skills, organization, governance, technology (Roadmap).
- 14:00 The Datathinking methodology and its 4 phases (Immersion, ideation, experimentation and scaling up) to support the company's data transformation.
- 15:00 Case study: How to define and implement a data-driven strategy? Phases 1 and 2: How to share the vision and mission of data in corporate strategy?
- 16:00 Discovery of the working tools of the datathinking method.
- 17:00 Conclusion and debriefing
- 09:00 DAY 2 - Welcome and program for the day
- 09:15 Introduction: How can the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method help me define a real framework for data to serve the company's opportunities and ambitions?
- 09:45 Introducing the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- 10:45 Design: LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop. Objectives: Build a data-driven corporate strategy based on the case study. Identify roles, functions and responsibilities in a data-driven organization.
- 14:00 Design: LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop. Objectives: Set up the organizational components and operating processes of a data-driven organization.
- 16:15 Debriefing of the session / Q&A
Yves COLINETManaging Partner of DataBoost’R by Micropole
Gaëlle HELSMOORTELData Strategy Advisor at Micropole
Gaëlle Helsmoortel‘s business experience in the marketing, sales and technology sectors enables her to activate companies’ data to serve their business transformation, paying particular attention to change management. She has put her expertise at the service of projects and business transformation in companies of various sizes and sectors such as L’Oréal, Puratos, Vinçotte, Trinergy and Knauf, either in-house or as a consultant. Before joining Micropole, she was CEO and co-founder of a start-up offering a big data platform to the retail sector.
Yves Colinet has been active in the data sector for over 20 years, helping strategy and business managers in private and public organizations define the best approaches, solutions and technologies to activate their data in order to innovate and create new business and organizational models.